Must have permission to copy photos

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

My neighbors car describes how my family and I felt when we found out we were not having school today and had plenty of snow to play in. YEAH!! It's always nice to find out you've got an extra day (or in this case, two days) off from work (don't forget I'm a teacher)/school.
However, on the flip side, we've just found out we've got ANOTHER day off from school tomorrow. UGHHH! I'm starting to think we'll be in school until the end of June. While having days off from school is nice, at some point we've GOT to get back to school. I'm starting to worry my students are going to forget what I've taught them for their upcoming test. And now the weather man is actually calling for more freezing rain/sleet/snow on Friday. Don't get me wrong...I love snow! I just prefer to go TO the snow, ski, and then go BACK home. Enough whinning....
I hope everyone keeping up with my blog is enjoying their week and staying warm.

3 comments:

  1. I wish we had snow days! But still moving vehicles! Get plenty of salt on that street!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah - snow days are fun until you have to pay for them. I hope you get to finish the year without any more disruptions.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gotta love snow days. They have had a few around here too...but we homeschool so no days off for my kids ;)

    ReplyDelete