This is a picture of my daughter riding Mikko yesterday. It was 27* outside yesterday afternoon, but that didn't stop her from riding. The weather did keep me from watching her the entire time she rode. I had to keep going into the small barn to warm up by the woodburning stove.
My daughter has gone from wanting to be a vet to wanting to own a horse farm. My question is why can't she want to do both? Oh yeah, it has something to do with the fact that she just loves to ride.
When she turned sixteen, we asked her what type of car she wanted. Her response was, "I want a horse". Hard to believe a teenager would rather have a horse than a car. Needless to say, she has her car AND her choice of horses to ride everyday. What a lucky little girl.
lucky girl indeed! It is great that she has such a passion for horses/animals though!
ReplyDeleteNice shot! It looks like you have some golden light on the barn there - did you get any shots of her in that light?
ReplyDeleteIF I had horses I would be riding all the time! the cold weather wouldn't stop me. I think horses are becoming my favorite animals! At least my neighbors are!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful horse! My family loves to ride also and I have taken many many of trail rides in the blistering cold. Lots of fun! :)
ReplyDeletewww.tracysfotos.blogspot.com