Must have permission to copy photos

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Humm...does he make it or not?

I'll let you decide if he makes it or not.
I wish I had been at the other end of the court with a face shot of the offensive player, however, I still think this is a great photo.
I should have taken the time to take a few test shots before the game because I'm not excited about the colors in this set of photos from this game (and this gym).
I had changed my camera settings (for shooting in a coliseum) and forgot to check and change some settings for this gym. Most of my photos from the beginning of the game came out blurry and even more colorless. My ISO was set at 800 and Av was 5.6. After realizing the problem, I changed to an ISO of 3200 and Av/2.8.
Oh well, live and learn.

1 comment:

  1. He certainly has a lot of hands to get through to make it. I think he did though. Nice work!

    ReplyDelete