
Here's another sport shot I took of my son (on offense) in his game against North East High School.
I was sitting to the left of the basket on the base line using a 70-200mm f/2.8 lens (no flash) on my Canon EOS T1i.
Personally, I like the blurred looked of their feet and of the defensive players hand (shows movement).
Any comments or suggestions?
I will be taking pictures tomorrow night at another game and I would love any pointers or suggestions to try. I only have the lens that came with the camera (18-55mm) and a 70-200mm lens.
Thanks in advance...
Jennifer
I like the action this one shows too! Nice work. I have never tried these sorts of action shots, so I don't have any advice for you. You're doing great!
ReplyDeleteNice shot! I like the action too. Maybe next time you can try one with motion blurr and one where you stop the action.
ReplyDelete